'Big Brother' Host Julie Chen sagt sie ist 'von rassistischen und homophoben Kommentaren gestochen'

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

'Big Brother' Host Julie Chen says she's 'Stung' by racist and homophobic comments "the Asian, the me the most taken" Chen admits
Published: July 8, 2013 @ 18:44 print this page from Tim Kenneally

One day after 'Big Brother' controversy made statements with racist and homophobic overtones of the show participants, broadcast explained the moderator of the show, Julie Chen, itself "razor" remarks, said: "I personally took it."

She added that she addressed was taken comments most of the anti-Asian on a candidate with the name Helen.

Chen used her other CBS show, "The talk" as a platform, the models to discuss the candidate Aaryn Gries.

See video: 'Big Brother' racism: Aaryn Gries Lowlight reel to see

"When I first found this Aaryn, a 22-year old girl is, anti-gay, anti-black and I have to anti-Asian remarks, honest to be - Asians, that hit me most," Chen said their cohorts 'Speak'. "" I heard to describe them Asians as squinty eyes and "make go, a bowl of rice." She said that Helen, the Chinese goes... It stung. I have it personally.

Cheng went on to say that Garcia comments-first of all the "Big Brother" - live feed captures but focused on Sunday night Sendung-- on their own experiences with racism as a child remember.

See also: 'Big Brother' racism scandal: another candidate fired from job for insulting comments

"The really sad it was, it took me back in the 70's was when I was growing up in Queens, and if I have 7 years old getting harassed, called, a chink and the people move their eyes" Chen revealed. "And then I felt ignorant." Me I felt like, wow, there are still people who live in this country, so feel and behave? Yes, there is. "And then it got sad because she is 22 - she is college educated."

Chen's "talk" colleague Sara Gilbert noticed that you "happy", the comments on the broadcast made it.

"I'm glad that CBS and"Big Brother"aired the comments, because I feel it is good for people to see, and let these people deal with the consequences if they get out of the House", Gilbert said.

See also: Deens multimillion dollar disaster: what is the cost of the N-Word?

While Gries fate on "Big Brother" remains to be seen, as their post-reality TV career, she has her bad chosen words already suffered some recoil. Gries' talent agency, her after the comments made headlines last week raised.

A second candidate on the current season of "Big Brother", Matthew Zimmerman, was also let go from her job on the East coast of United States pageant, after she accused the N Word spin.

To see below discuss Chen Gries comments:


View the original article here


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 komentar:

Post a Comment